1. Stay at the NoMad in DTLA: originally the bank of Italy this historic building in the heart of Downtown has a great rooftop & the most lux décor. Spring for the Atelier for a freestanding bathtub in room.
2. Attend a Galaxy Game: learn how to shout ‘Zlatan Ibrahimovic’
3. Food Tour with Avital: the downtown tour included 4 stops- 2 appetizers, appetizer & a cocktail plus dessert. You can also explore Venice Beach, Koreatown or a tour all about tacos with them.
4. Join Bikes & Hikes LA to see the Griffith Observatory/Hollywood Sign
5. Dinner at Terra: rooftop restaurant in Eataly at the new Century City.
6. Yoga at OUE Skyspace: nothing like sun salutations nearly 1,000 ft over LA
7. Lunch at Neighbor in Venice Beach: sip on a Lowrider & order the burger!
8. Spend the afternoon with Venice Street Art Tours: so fun to learn more about the process and inspiration behind each piece.
9. Stay at LEVEL: a fully furnished apartment style hotel complete with pool, basketball court & outdoor cenima
10. Drinks at Broken Shaker: tiki style bar on the roof of the Freehand hotel.
Thank you to the Los Angeles Tourism board for hosting us!